- Women Yoga & Hormones Teacher Training-Toronto
- 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training
- Yin Yoga Training - 50 hr Whitby, Ontario in June
- Yin Yoga Training - 50 hr Orono, Ontario -October
- 100 Hr Meditation Teacher Training April 29-June 3
- Feb. 27 - March 8, India
- Mindful Yoga Teacher Dual Certification- April 22
- TeenYoga Online - Sept 2023
- TeenYoga Online - January 2023
- Embody Goddess Yoga Teacher Training
YTT 240 Program Begins in september
Within this course, you will receive all the necessary training materials to teach Hatha Yoga, at a Professional Level,
as a Certified Hatha Yoga Teacher! This program is structured on the Teachings of Patanjali, we combine the
practices of Hatha Yoga with the Foundation of the Eight Limbs of Yoga as set out in the Sutra.
You will learn about asanas, adjustments to asanas, modifications to asanas, contraindications, Yogic philosophy,
Yoga teacher methodology, helping students with limited range of motion, anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology.
You will learn that not all Yoga is created equal. It is a mistake to believe that everyone in your Yoga class is the
same. This type of thinking can push your students to the threshold of injury. Ahimsa is our goal throughout all our
practices. Non-Harm to self as well as to others, this applies to all aspects of our training teaching.
Yoga is more than a physical practice. You will also learn about yamas, Niyamas, chakras, bandhas, mudras,
relaxation techniques, meditation, and Yoga teacher ethics. Additionally, you will discover principles of Yoga Business
Development. Communication, marketing, and networking are skills every Yoga teacher should have.