- October 2022 with Dianne Harris in Bowmanville ON
- Toronto - September 9-11, 2022
- Ayurveda 100/200 Hour Therapies Course
- 50 hr Restorative Yoga Training, Winnipeg, Oct/22
- Nada Yoga: The Yoga of Sound, 6 class series
- TeenYoga Online - September 2022
- Art of Hands on Assits
- Nirmana YTT Transformation
- TeenYoga Online May 2022
- London In-Person Teen Yoga Training - April 2022
200hr Classical Style YTT Feb 4-June25 2022
Little Mango Tree
Yoga and Holistic Health Centre
Canadian Yoga Alliance
(CYA) 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training
February 4-June 25, 2021
Two 3 day intensives plus Saturdays
Limited to 8 people, geared toward those with some yoga experience. In this training you will receive everything that you need to teach a dynamic yoga class integrating asana, pranayama, mudra, bandha, meditation, and mantra. In addition, you will have the opportunity to do deep self-development through reflection and creating the beginnings of a road map on the nature of the mind and what it means to be balanced. This training is for those who wish to embody the teachings of Yoga and teach from a place of connection and inner truth.
The Main Faculty member is Lalitadevi Tamburri, CYA 500hour E-RYT. She has been practicing yoga for over 20 years and teaching for over 18 years. She has a deeply integrated understanding of yoga, the various techniques and tools and an ability to easily teach others how to connect to the more subtle aspects. She is passionate and fully appreciates the healing potential of Yoga.
This Integrated 200 hour Yoga Teaching Training will focus on teaching Asanas (Postures), Pranayama (Breath Techniques), Mudra (Psychic Gestures), Bandha (Internal Locks). You will be introduced to various Meditation practices and learn to guide and teach them with confidence.
The primary goals of this training are:
1. To confidently teach a yoga class incorporating Asana, pranayama, mudra bandha and meditation, with knowledge of anatomy (physical and energy) contraindications, common health concerns and alternate practices.
2. To have a good grounding in Yoga Philosophy and the meaning of Living Yoga.
3. To begin to connect to the subtle aspects of yoga and develop a curiosity within to continue to learn through practice and self-awareness.
4. Connect to more of what you love and live a happier more Joyful Life...A life that inspires yourself and others!
Little Mango Tree – Yoga and Holistic Health Centre,
51150 Ron McNeil Line, Springfield, Ontario
littlemangotree.ca, firstname.lastname@example.org, 5196943769
Words from 2020 Graduates of our 200 hour training:
“Very comprehensive, covering broad and deep topics in a “growth process”. Really engaging, student participation was well thought out and effective.” Dave S.B
“Beautiful teaching style and ability, class format makes learning possible for all learning styles, teaching how to teach starts on day one making you comfortable and confident to teach by the end of the training.” Annette K.
“The YTT was amazing. Lalita introduced may aspects of yoga and interwove them throughout the course. The opportunity to teach right away quickly started building our confidence in our own abilities. Whether you want to teach or not, this course is a very enlightening journey.”
“This training is a valuable tool for future teachers or for seekers on their own spiritual journey looking for a knowledgeable, wise, humble and kind guide.”
This training is grounded in tradition. It provides an opportunity for deep learning. Lalita meets you where you are and pushes you further. She shares her knowledge and experience generously. She is an honest, dedicated and beautiful teacher.”
APPLY TODAY :) Download the application from the website littlemangotree.ca, call/text 519.694.3769, email email@example.com
COVID Protocols in place, equipped to easily switch to online platform if needed.