- October 2022 with Dianne Harris in Bowmanville ON
- Toronto - September 9-11, 2022
- Ayurveda 100/200 Hour Therapies Course
- 50 hr Restorative Yoga Training, Winnipeg, Oct/22
- Nada Yoga: The Yoga of Sound, 6 class series
- TeenYoga Online - September 2022
- Art of Hands on Assits
- Nirmana YTT Transformation
- TeenYoga Online May 2022
- London In-Person Teen Yoga Training - April 2022
Deeper Dimensions of Yoga
We begin in September
It will be a 50 hour Comprehensive study of the Patanjali Sutra's, and how to apply them to your every day life, as well as compliment your current teaching programs.
This will be a 12 week course on the Deeper Dimensions of Yoga 50 Hour Certification
A comprehensive study of the Ancient Text The Patanjali Sutra's
we will work through the Eight Limbs of Yoga to bring about transformation towards Unity of Mind, body, breath and Spirit
This program is open to anyone who wants to dig deep into the teachings of Yoga and how it can transform you.
The course will include
4 Hours per week of Study (2 hours contact, 2 hours min self study)
Contact hours will be Video Calls/in person when available.
You will have access to the Virtual Teacher Training Page
We will work through the 8 Limbs of Yoga and learn how to apply them to our day to day life, to enrich our health, in mind, body, and soul.
we will cover the following
Pranayama theory and practice
Asana theory and practice
Meditation practices theory and practice
The course will include a Study Hand book, a copy of the Patanjali Sutra's in English
The cost of the course