- Free online Naturality Gatherings - 2021
- EarthKeepers Free Symposium Dec. 20-22
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL) Training
- Level 2 Yin Yoga and the Inner PathFeb 2021 ONLINE
- Meditation Returning to the roots of Self On Line
- November 2nd, Bali
- Chair Yoga 20 hour Certification
- 200hr Classical Style YTT Feb 1-June12 2021
- 2 Weekend PowerFit Yoga course
- September 11'20 - November 22'20 ONLINE Training
Meditation for Health & Well-Being
In this program you will learn about current research in neuroplasticity and brain science, explore mind-body connections and mind-body medicine, and understand the utilization of conscious evolution for health and well-being. You will also have an opportunity to develop a personal relationship with the last four limbs of Patanjali: sensory transcendence; concentration; total awareness with conscious focus; and Samadhi, the state of Wellness, Authenticity and Freedom.
Included in this program will be a variety of meditation techniques, movement and breath-work, as well as facilitation opportunities for those registered in the Meditation Teacher Training Program.
This 40-hour/4-session program will take place January 13, 20, February 3 and 17, 2013: 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
15% discount for CYA members, full-time students, seniors and for registration prior to December 13, 2012. Fee includes HST.