- Ayurveda 100 /200 hour body therapies .
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
- ADJUSTMENT CLINIC with Beatrix Montanile
- CHAIR YOGA & WORKING WITH PROPS
- REIKI LEVEL 1 with Reiki Master
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Kids Yoga TT - Spring 2019 - Montreal
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training - Spring 2019 - Montreal
- 200hr Meditation Teacher Training Starts May 2019
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Meditation for Health & Well-Being
10am-5:30pm Jan 13, 20, Feb 3, 17, 2013 at Regent Health Centre, Hamilton.
This 40- hour program is open to all who are interested in the topic of Meditation and the Science of Conscious Evolution, the Art of Wholeness, Health and Well-being. It also counts as a 40-hour module towards a 200-hour Samagra/CYA Meditation Teacher Training Certificate.
In this program you will learn about current research in neuroplasticity and brain science, explore mind-body connections and mind-body medicine, and understand the utilization of conscious evolution for health and well-being. You will also have an opportunity to develop a personal relationship with the last four limbs of Patanjali: sensory transcendence; concentration; total awareness with conscious focus; and Samadhi, the state of Wellness, Authenticity and Freedom.
Included in this program will be a variety of meditation techniques, movement and breath-work, as well as facilitation opportunities for those registered in the Meditation Teacher Training Program.
This 40-hour/4-session program will take place January 13, 20, February 3 and 17, 2013: 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
15% discount for CYA members, full-time students, seniors and for registration prior to December 13, 2012. Fee includes HST.