- A Journey Into the Magic of Mudras
- Yoga Deities & Archetypes
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Clairvida 300 Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
- This will be on online course beginning April 17th
- TeenYoga Online - May 2021
- Naturality Programs (20 Hours)
- Healing the Dark Side FREE course
- Certified Laughter Yoga (Online) April 17-18, 2021
- TeenYoga Online - April 2021
Meditation for Health & Well-Being
In this program you will learn about current research in neuroplasticity and brain science, explore mind-body connections and mind-body medicine, and understand the utilization of conscious evolution for health and well-being. You will also have an opportunity to develop a personal relationship with the last four limbs of Patanjali: sensory transcendence; concentration; total awareness with conscious focus; and Samadhi, the state of Wellness, Authenticity and Freedom.
Included in this program will be a variety of meditation techniques, movement and breath-work, as well as facilitation opportunities for those registered in the Meditation Teacher Training Program.
This 40-hour/4-session program will take place January 13, 20, February 3 and 17, 2013: 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
15% discount for CYA members, full-time students, seniors and for registration prior to December 13, 2012. Fee includes HST.