- 15 MEDITATION/BREATH CLASS SERIES ONLINE
- A Journey Into the Magic of Mudras
- Yoga Deities & Archetypes
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Clairvida 300 Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
- This will be on online course beginning April 17th
- TeenYoga Online - May 2021
- Naturality Programs (20 Hours)
- Healing the Dark Side FREE course
- Certified Laughter Yoga (Online) April 17-18, 2021
Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
MODULE 1: Yin Foundations
This functional approach looking at anatomical principles and embodiment will help you see the person, body, muscles and skeleton in a new way that can have a significant impact on all forms of yoga you teach.
IN THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
Learn to skillfully guide a yin class that safely and effectively provides wonderful physical, mental and emotional benefits.
Each training module delves into an area that encourages you to “come home to yourself”. Deepening your understanding of all elements of your practice and your true nature, enabling you to teach and share from a place of authenticity.
Yin Yoga is an essential part of a balanced practice and a refuge in today's busy world. We hope you’ll join us! This training is for already certified Yoga Teachers and a 50 hour credit certificate is received after each module. After Module 1 you will be ready to teach Yin Yoga.
INVESTMENT: $980 & HST
Early Birds save $200
**Paid in full by April 30 $780 + HST
LIMITED TO 10 PARTICIPANTS
non-refundable deposit of $150 will reserve your spot
TO REGISTER AND FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT DIANNE: