- 15 MEDITATION/BREATH CLASS SERIES ONLINE
- A Journey Into the Magic of Mudras
- Yoga Deities & Archetypes
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Clairvida 300 Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
- This will be on online course beginning April 17th
- TeenYoga Online - May 2021
- Naturality Programs (20 Hours)
- Healing the Dark Side FREE course
- Certified Laughter Yoga (Online) April 17-18, 2021
Introduction to the Psoas Muscle
The Psoas Muscle is a deep, instinctual muscle that holds tension, stress, and activates during our “fight or flight” response. It is considered our main hip flexor but it is so much more. In our activated, on-the-go lives, it is in constant 'on' mode keeping us safe and tends to get very tired and be weak. Learn a variety of techniques to help students identify, release and strengthen these essential muscles.
Date: Sunday, October 27th, 2019
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: $75 (taxes incl). Pre-registration required either online or in-studio.