- Kids Yoga TT - Spring 2019 - Montreal
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training - Spring 2019 - Montreal
- 200hr Meditation Teacher Training Starts May 2019
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Introduction to the Psoas Muscle
- Changing Perspective – Teaching Safe Inversions
- Twisting Into the Spiral Vortex
- Embracing Union: The Art of Teaching Partner Yoga
- The Art of Balance: From Chaos to Stillness
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
Introduction to the Psoas Muscle
Learn about this instinctual muscle and how to release and stretch it through yoga, therapeutic essentials, and energetics both physical and emotional. These 3 hours qualify as CEU's for your Yoga Alliance registrations.
The Psoas Muscle is a deep, instinctual muscle that holds tension, stress, and activates during our “fight or flight” response. It is considered our main hip flexor but it is so much more. In our activated, on-the-go lives, it is in constant 'on' mode keeping us safe and tends to get very tired and be weak. Learn a variety of techniques to help students identify, release and strengthen these essential muscles.
Date: Sunday, October 27th, 2019
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: $75 (taxes incl). Pre-registration required either online or in-studio.