- February 2019 On-Line Continuing Education
- Introduction to the Psoas Muscle
- Changing Perspective – Teaching Safe Inversions
- Twisting Into the Spiral Vortex
- Embracing Union: The Art of Teaching Partner Yoga
- The Art of Balance: From Chaos to Stillness
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Expanding Your Vision with Backbends
- Myofascial Release & Self-care Series
- Cultivating Awareness in Forward Bends
The Art of Balance: From Chaos to Stillness
Explore the paradox of chaos and stillness in the practice of balancing poses. These 3 hours qualify as CEU's for your Yoga Alliance registrations.
Balance is rarely a 50/50 situation. Nor is it about being totally still. And while balancing can be expressed physically, it is so much more. Learn how to allow for both movement and stillness in balancing asanas and how balance can be explored through pranayama, meditation and metaphor.
Date: Sunday, July 21st, 2019
Time: 1pm - 4pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: $75 (taxes incl). Pre-registration required either online or in-studio.