- February 2019 On-Line Continuing Education
- Introduction to the Psoas Muscle
- Changing Perspective – Teaching Safe Inversions
- Twisting Into the Spiral Vortex
- Embracing Union: The Art of Teaching Partner Yoga
- The Art of Balance: From Chaos to Stillness
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Expanding Your Vision with Backbends
- Myofascial Release & Self-care Series
- Cultivating Awareness in Forward Bends
Hatha Yoga Pradipika
Considered the ‘bible’ of Hatha Yoga, the Pradipika gives us a fascinating view of Tantric yoga philosophy and the esoteric methods used to direct prana. These 3 hours qualify as CEU's for your Yoga Alliance registrations.
Dive into the world of asana, kriyas, mudras, bandhas and more on this wild ride through Tantric practices that influenced Western yoga.
Date: Saturday, June 15th, 2019
Time: 9am - 12pm
Location: Benders Yoga
Fee and Registration: $75 (taxes incl). Pre-registration required either online or in-studio.