- Women Yoga & Hormones Teacher Training-Toronto
- 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training
- Yin Yoga Training - 50 hr Whitby, Ontario in June
- Yin Yoga Training - 50 hr Orono, Ontario -October
- 100 Hr Meditation Teacher Training April 29-June 3
- Feb. 27 - March 8, India
- Mindful Yoga Teacher Dual Certification- April 22
- TeenYoga Online - Sept 2023
- TeenYoga Online - January 2023
- Embody Goddess Yoga Teacher Training
January 26 - 28, 2019 - Glow Yoga, Whitby
Room: Brock st (Downstairs Studio)
Restorative Yoga is a gentle yoga practice which uses various props to create a soft support for the body to facilitate a deeper release of the physical body. As the physical body moves into a deeper state of release and relaxation, then the mind is able to quiet down. Restorative Yoga is often referred to as a holistic healing practice, the support that is offered in restorative postures triggers a healing response. Restorative Yoga is both a therapeutic and restful practice, the postures should feel completely relaxed and ideally no physical sensations should be felt. The deep relaxation and long holds of Restorative Yoga postures stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system, invoking a state of calm release into the body and mind.
Your course includes:
* 20 hours in class time (5-9pm Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday/Sunday)
* 2 class passes to attend a restorative yoga class (does not apply to workshops)
* 2 hours assisting a restorative yoga class
* 1 hour homework
* Detailed restorative yoga training manual
* Certificate of Restorative Yoga Teacher recognized by the International Yoga Alliance
What to expect in this course:
* Learn how to plan and instruct a restorative yoga class. We will discuss the various props available to enhance your student’s experience and offer up lots of support.
* We will explore the lines of energy within restorative postures and how you, as a restorative yoga teacher can offer up more support and comfort for your students.
* We will discuss the tools and tricks to help quiet a busy mind and create a safe nurturing environment
* Discussions on pranayama, meditation and the parasympathetic nervous system and so much more!
Dates: Friday January 25th 5pm-9pm
Saturday January 26th & Sunday January 27th 9am-5pm
Location = 1110 Brock Street South Whitby