- Free online Naturality Gatherings - 2021
- EarthKeepers Free Symposium Dec. 20-22
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL) Training
- Level 2 Yin Yoga and Inner Path March 2021 ONLINE
- Meditation Returning to the roots of Self On Line
- November 2nd, Bali
- Chair Yoga 20 hour Certification
- 200hr Classical Style YTT Feb 1-June12 2021
- 2 Weekend PowerFit Yoga course
- September 11'20 - November 22'20 ONLINE Training
Sol Yoga Studio,Kentville NS. April 14, 2012
This workshop will be a 3 hour workshop where we will go into an introduction of the science of Ayurveda. We will give each participant the opportunity to figure out their doshas, as well as offering insight on how to stay balanced during the Kapha season (spring).
Krista will discuss food and how to cleanse effectively according to your dosha, and which types of asanas are beneficial for this time of year, along with pranayama and meditation for spring!
She will delve into nutrition and daily routines surrounding the Ayurvedic lifestyle, and how to use this within your own practice, and within your teaching in developing effective yoga classes for the season.
Cost: $45+tx (25% discount for CYA members)
For more information please visit www.solyogastudio.ca or email: email@example.com