- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Yoga for Healthy Aging, Oct 19 & 20, Peterborough
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Prenatal Suspension Yoga™
- Yoga Teacher Training Modules 2011
- Illuminated Teacher Training - 200 hour
- Ayurveda 100 /200 hour body therapies .
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
- ADJUSTMENT CLINIC with Beatrix Montanile
Sol Yoga Studio,Kentville NS. April 14, 2012
Balancing your Doshas this spring. How to cleanse safely and effectively using Ayurveda and Yoga.
Facilitator: Krista Watters
Host: Ashley Turner
This workshop will be a 3 hour workshop where we will go into an introduction of the science of Ayurveda. We will give each participant the opportunity to figure out their doshas, as well as offering insight on how to stay balanced during the Kapha season (spring).
Krista will discuss food and how to cleanse effectively according to your dosha, and which types of asanas are beneficial for this time of year, along with pranayama and meditation for spring!
She will delve into nutrition and daily routines surrounding the Ayurvedic lifestyle, and how to use this within your own practice, and within your teaching in developing effective yoga classes for the season.
Cost: $45+tx (25% discount for CYA members)
For more information please visit www.solyogastudio.ca or email: email@example.com