- Yin Yoga 50 Hour Teacher Training Continuing Ed
- Yoga for Healthy Aging, Oct 19 & 20, Peterborough
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Prenatal Suspension Yoga™
- Yoga Teacher Training Modules 2011
- Illuminated Teacher Training - 200 hour
- Ayurveda 100 /200 hour body therapies .
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
- ADJUSTMENT CLINIC with Beatrix Montanile
Learn to mindfully relate your anatomical knowledge to your yoga practice as taught by Leslie Kaminoff.This module introduces students to the fundamentals of human anatomy and the way it relates to a safe, complete and breath centered yoga practice.
Thursdays, July 14th - August 12th 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Fridays, July 15th - August 13th, 3:30 - 6:30 pm
1. Breathing - covered from anatomical, energetic and philosophical points of view;
2. Spine - its structure, function, evolution and how it relates to breathing in particular and to yoga practice in general;
3. Articular anatomy - arms, legs, hands, feet and how it all ties together with the breath and the spine.The program is divided into five 2 hour class sessions for a total of 10 inclass hours plus 2 hour weekly online trainings that can be done from home for a total of 20 hours.
Continued Education Credits: 30 Hours
Sign up now: