- Ayurveda 100 /200 hour body therapies .
- THE YOGA SUTRAS
- ADJUSTMENT CLINIC with Beatrix Montanile
- CHAIR YOGA & WORKING WITH PROPS
- REIKI LEVEL 1 with Reiki Master
- Cultivated Thoughts: A Course in Mindfulness
- Kids Yoga TT - Spring 2019 - Montreal
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training - Spring 2019 - Montreal
- 200hr Meditation Teacher Training Starts May 2019
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Sparsha - The Art of Touch with Jonathan Austman
January 23 & 24, 2016, Yoga Public, 280 Fort St. Winnipeg
In this weekend intensive, we will learn and practice a wide range of adjustments and assists for a broad variety of asana. We will work with partners to explore and expand our ability and sensitivity with assists in order to be more effective as yoga teachers.
This workshop is for yoga teachers and dedicated yoga students who are interested in a deeper understanding of the mechanics of asana practice and in refining their ability to "see" what assists are appropriate for each student's ability and circumstance. All serious practitioners are welcome to attend.
Saturday, Jan.23 - 9:00-12:00/1:00-3:00
Sunday, Jan.24 - 10:00-12:00/1:00-4:00
Cost: Both Days $180.00+GST
One Day $95.00+GST
Register at: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=7671