Julia Blackwell (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia Canada
- Website: WWW.presspausecounselling.com/
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa
- Certified: Yoga Farm Ithaca
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: 2
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Christopher Grant, Jeannie O'Neill, and Daniela Hess.
- Date Joined: July 28, 2022
- CYA Insurance: No
I work as a Registered Clinical Counsellor in BC, Canada. I have been trained in Mindfulness-Based Somatic Therapy, which integrates yoga and breathwork practices. I am currently enrolled in a 300 hour yoga teacher training program through "My Vinyasa Practice." I have also received an Ayurveda Nutritionist certificate. My goal is to cultivate holistic services for clients which integrates clinical counselling, mindfulness, yoga, and wellness.
About My Service
I have taught yoga for moms and women previously, and plan to offer this again but more integrated with some psychoeducational information for coping with anxiety, stress, and mental health concerns as I am a clinical counsellor.