Krystal Simon (CYA-RYT 300 Member)
- Location: kingston, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- Certified: Center for Trauma and Embodiment JRI Trauma Center Trauma Sensitive Yoga
- Years of Practice: 2
- Teaching Experience: 1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Nicola Mosley - Foundational Training Anna Karaz - Mentor David Emmerson and Karen Shwartz - Founders of the program
- Date Joined: April 06, 2022
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I have been a correctional officer for 13 years and counting. I have practiced Bikram Yoga since 2001, and in 2018 decided to explore other yoga modalities. Yoga and healing is my passion for my self and helping others. I am also working on becoming a Reiki Practitioner and sound healer which should be completed in the next year.
About My Service
I am offering Trauma Sensitive yoga. This style yoga is an evidence-based adjunctive treatment for complex developmental trauma or chronic, treatment-resistant PTSD. This style yoga can be used for helping survivors safely re-connect to their body so that they may engage more fully with their life.