Sonia Gray (CYA-RYT 250 Member)
- Location: Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.waterandearthyoga.ca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha, Flow, iRest® Yoga Nidra, Aqua
- Certified: MokSana Yoga Centre
- Years of Practice: 18
- Teaching Experience: 2 years - 500 hours
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Ida Winter
- Date Joined: December 02, 2021
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I am a Certified Aqua Yoga Instructor, a Registered Yoga Teacher (CYA-RYT 250 & RYT-200), a Certified Accessible Yoga Teacher, and a Veterans Yoga Project, Warriors at Ease Level 1, Yogafit for Warriors®, and iRest® Yoga Nidra Level 1 Yoga Teacher.
I aim to create safe spaces that are welcoming and accepting of all bodies, abilities, genders, and identities.
About My Service
I offer body positive, accessible, inclusive, joyful movement Aqua, Studio, and Outdoor Yoga classes, taught through a trauma-informed lens, in a light-hearted, fun, approachable manner.
I enjoy working with folks in larger bodies, Veterans, Military Members, and their loved ones, folks who have experienced trauma, including survivors of Military Sexual Trauma, and/or live with Post-Traumatic Stress/Disorder/Injury.