Jayde Wallin (CYA-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.indigohippie.net
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha Astanga, Vinyasa
- Certified: Uplifted Yoga, Nepal Yoga Academy
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Dr. Chintamani Gautam, Brett Larkin
- Date Joined: August 05, 2021
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
About My Service
When I am teaching a Yoga class, my first priority is alignment, and then breath. I put a heavy focus on making sure students have their bodies in shapes that work for them (as we are all different modifications are key), and then from there heavily focusing on the breath.
The breath is key to creating different effects for the practice.
And from there I really enjoy as a teacher to infuse my classes with nuggets of wisdom and philosophy to facilitate as space of inquiry, not just in the body but also the mind.
With my teaching I am here to facilitate a journey for people, through safe and effective sequencing, connecting with the breath, and sharing Yogic philosophy to inspire on and off the mat.