Deborah Carruthers (CYA-E-RYT GOLD Member)
- Location: Duncan, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.harmonyyogaduncan.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Ashtanga and Yin
- Certified: Miami Life Center
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 13
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Kino Macgregor Sharath Jois Chuck Miller Bernie Clark David Swensen Rolf & Marci Naujokat Saraswhati Jois
- Date Joined: August 05, 2021
- CYA Insurance: No
I am a lifelong student of the Yoga Path. I practice for 2 hours most days and meditate regularly. My teaching process is to support students, meeting them where they are to deepen their relationship with Self and others. I am described as kind, compassionate and friendly. I love teaching and utilize humour when teaching.
I love to hike, swim and spend as much time in nature as I can
About My Service
I teach about 7 classes a week. This includes Mysore mornings, Yin/ Yang Ashtanga Fusion, and Yin.
The Mysore is the traditional way of teaching the Ashtanga method. I teach the Primary and Intermediate series. This involves demonstrating the poses to each student, giving feedback, and adjusting as given permission . The Fusion class is a blend of Primary and Intermediate series.