Emma Hagen-Johnson (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Woodstock, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Classical Hatha Yoga
- Certified: Little Mango Tree CYA-RYS200
- Years of Practice: 5
- Teaching Experience: 1yr at the Little Mango Tree, Springfield Ontario
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Lalitadevi Tamburri
- Date Joined: July 26, 2021
- CYA Insurance: No
I have always felt an inclination towards healing, fascinated by the wisdom and guidance of the body. I enjoy moving, creating and connecting with nature to continue learning about the human experience through a number of lenses. My current path in continuing education is to better understand trauma in the individual and collective body, with a strong emphasis on anti-oppressive practice and decolonizing yoga.
About My Service
I am offering classical Hatha yoga, which centers on unraveling from the outside in to reach a subtler state of being. My classes range from beginner to intermediate, advocating for inclusivity, accessibility and decolonized yogic philosophies. With a gentle pace and lots of modifications, great care is placed on the technical and spiritual importance of the asanas, leading into developments of pranayama and a deepened meditation practice. In a dialogue between practitioner and instructor, we can deeper understand ourselves and continue to grow in a safe space.