Kelly Stevenson (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Trenton, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha
- Certified: Mindful Movements
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Kym Rylie, and other assorted teachers over the many years
- Date Joined: February 01, 2021
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I believe that Yoga is life changing from many aspects. I attribute being able to physically function after an accident to starting to practice Yoga and have not looked back since!
I am a bit of a jack of all trades with running a CPG business from the people side of things, I am an arbitrator, and have a variety of educational accomplishments including a Masters Degree from Queen's.
While I am new to being a Yoga Teacher, I am not new to teaching and have had many years of practice.
About My Service
I am teaching guided and mindful meditation specific to loss, trauma and injury in person and in podcast format.
I am also teaching yoga for beginners, restorative yoga, and yoga for kids and seniors. I am providing free yoga in the park at a local beach in Kingston, and a podcast specifically for people who hate yoga. :)