Noori Gill (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada
- Website: www.healingsensermt.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa, Meditation
- Certified: My Vinyasa Practice
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 2
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Michelle Young at MVP
- Date Joined: December 01, 2020
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I'm an actor and writer, I'm big on protein and self-care, and I love combining science from my degree in biochemistry with alternative practices.
About My Service
I'm actually an RMT and I just did a 200 hour program online during the covid lockdowns in 2020. I offer home care yoga to my clients, including some online videos (and to anybody else who would like to do yoga!) and I also teach one-on-one sessions. I did teach via video and some in-person classes during the pandemic but am not as of the end of 2022.
I wanted to become a yoga teacher after my mom had a bad back injury a couple years ago. I was sending her beginner yoga videos, but then we quickly realized that she couldn't do anything!! I have a lot of clients who are not up for full yoga classes and I want to develop short, easy routines to build strength and mobility for people who cannot even get to a beginners class.