Adelle Leonard (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Whistler, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa, Restorative, Chakra, Meditation
- Certified: Tula Yoga, Village Yoga
- Years of Practice: >15
- Teaching Experience: 10
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Tina Pashumati James Steve Shankara Deva Fazzari Emily Kane Jodi Dodd Andrea Peloso Grace Dubery Audrey Gentile Lana Boyuk Willa Patterson Jen Wilson Marla Meenakshi Joy Manju Jois
- Date Joined: October 21, 2020
- CYA Insurance: No
I love, embody and feel akin to nature and feel most at home when I am in the wild. My practice of yoga became a life long love affair shortly after my first real introduction to it in my late teens. As with many others, it has been my soft place to land, my home when not in the wild and a place of true reflection and connection.
I love to share and learn and will always continue to honor this love.
About My Service
I teach regular weekly in-studio classes. This has been a steady offering for me since 2011. I also offer a variety of yoga, anatomy, meditation & breathwork workshops, intensives and trainings. Since 2017 I have created, hosted and instructed 2 week long international retreats and will continue to offer retreats throughout British Columbia. Alongside these offerings I run many corporate yoga classes for local businesses in the region.
Aside from in person instruction I instruct online classes including a year long membership to a program which includes yoga, meditation, breathwork, chakra study with a focus on the elements and nature.