Tara Kivlichan (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Blue Mountains, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha flow & Vinyasa Flow, Guided Meditation & Pranayama Practices
- Certified: Sadhana Yoga School
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Anjili Russell & Bryan Russell, Patrizia Di Libero, Christine Kenline & Rachel J Haylock
- Date Joined: August 14, 2020
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I am a 42 year old woman living in the Blue Mountains with my two dogs. I work as a PSW for individuals with behavioural and developmental challenges and have a masters of education. I run the special needs program at my ski club in the winters. I volunteer as a coach with the Special Olympics, and as of next week will be joining a local yoga studio as one of their yoga instructors. I am currently continuing my education and yoga discipline with Sadhana Yoga School in their 300 hour advanced training program. I also will be spending the next months writing a book that documents my journey in the path of yoga.
Yoga has changed my life completely, and my love for this practice and philosophy is something that I would be remiss not to share with others. I am so excited to begin the next leg of my journey along the path of yoga as I take on my new role as a lamppost for others to find their light and inner strengths.
About My Service
I will be teaching hatha flow, vinyasa flow, meditation and pranayama techniques from beginner to advanced levels.