Brittany Johnson (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Classical Hatha, Restorative, Gentle Hatha, Yin and Kids Yoga
- Certified: Free Spirit Yoga & Pilates CYA-RYS500
- Years of Practice: N/A
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Julia Shields
- Date Joined: July 31, 2020
- CYA Insurance: No
Brittany is registered as a 200hr Canadian Yoga Alliance instructor that takes special interest in working with the differently abled community and those that suffer with chronic pain.
She is a loving wife, fur mom and part time wheelchair user with several invisible illnesses that result in chronic pain.
Yoga has improved her emotional and physical well-being while navigating her own health conditons and is grateful for the ability to share the gift of yoga with others.
She is empathetic, compassionate and provides a safe space for her students to be their authentic selves.
She prides herself on meeting students where they're at and enjoys teaching gentle, restorative classes and firmly believes in progression, not perfection in her personal practice, as well as in her teachings.
She looks forward to connecting with each of you and whole heartedly welcomes you with open arms.
About My Service
- 90 min Online Workshop (January 06, 2021@11:32:AM)
- 60 min Online Workshop (January 05, 2021@11:31:AM)
- 90 min with Sam Akers (January 04, 2021@6:55:PM)
- 90 min Online Workshop (December 08, 2020@7:06:PM)
- 90 min Online Workshop (December 08, 2020@7:05:PM)
- 90 min Online Workshop (December 08, 2020@7:04:PM)
- 60 min Online Workshop (September 15, 2020@6:02:PM)