Maggie O’Shaughnessy (CYA-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Galliano Island, British Columbia Canada
- Website: https://yogita-yoga-galiano.teachable.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Yin, Restorative, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Reiki, Meditation, Energy Work, Healing Sound
- Certified: Full Circle Yoga School
- Years of Practice: >1
- Teaching Experience: >1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Surya Apolzer, Jolie Wilson
- Date Joined: April 02, 2020
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I am a retired Registered Nurse. I obtained my degree in nursing, BScN and also specialist certification CCRN. I worked as an RN for over 23 years in three countries, British Columbia Canada, California USA, and New Zealand. I am also registered as a RYT500 with Yoga Alliance, USA. I am a Reiki Master, and have attained instructor level. Currently I am obtaining my advance Meditation Teaching Certificate.
About My Service
My special interest is in helping people to release emotional trauma energy that has been trapped within their physical body tissues. I teach a combination of Vinyasa, Kundalini, and Yin Yoga with an emphasis on breathwork and meditation, including healing sound.
In the new world - it is more important than ever that people learn to take the time for themselves to replenish, to have calm around them, maintain a healthy immune system, and become stronger in their minds, body and spirit. You can help yourself do this with my classes.
- Meditation Classes (March 10, 2021@9:02:PM)