Adesola Omojokun (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa
- Certified: Vancouver School of Healing Arts
- Years of Practice: 4
- Teaching Experience: < 1 year
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Rebekka Walker, Sjanie McInnis, Chantal Russell, Ali Schaffer and Chelsea Lee
- Date Joined: January 29, 2020
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I am originally from London, UK and relocated to Canada in 2016 where I found my passion for yoga and began my journey as a dedicated student to the ancient practice. I have a Bachelors degree in Medical Science (BMedSc) and I have spent the past 4 years working and volunteering in the healthcare sector, with individuals living with developmental disabilities, trauma, addiction and mental health issues.
Outside of my daily yoga practice which involves asana, Pranayama and meditation I also enjoy travelling, playing tennis and cooking. I have recently taken an interest in horticulture and I am currently teaching myself Mandarin in my spare time.
I hope to make the gift of yoga and its benefits accessible to all and to empower others to heal themselves, connect with themselves and others and to develop and maintain a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle.
About My Service
I teach an alignment-based hatha-vinyasa style that implements pranayama and meditation to enrich the transformative practice of yoga.