Lina Fang (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa
- Certified: Vancouver School of Healing Arts
- Years of Practice: 6.5
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Rebekka Walker Chelsea Lee Alli Shafer Sjanie McInnis Chantal Russell
- Date Joined: October 11, 2019
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I found yoga through an initial desire to move my body, but it was an entry point that led me to embody the various life-changing practices of yoga. The fascinating and ever-growing path of yoga led me to a place of curious inquiry and joy that I want to share with as many people as I can through teaching!
I am a 200RYT with the Vancouver School of Healing Arts, trained in Hatha and Vinyasa yoga using methodologies of Anusara yoga to focus on strong sequencing and healthy alignment. As a yoga teacher, I want students to find the joy of movement and coming into one’s own body. To facilitate a stronger connection between mindfulness and our physical health.
I love joining fluid movements with breath and including elements of play in the physical practice. Expect a mixture of fiery flow to energize and deep cooling postures to ground.
About My Service