Betty Jean Aucoin (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Hebbville, Nova Scotia Canada
- Website: www.aucoins-leadership-educational.business.site/?m=true
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Vinyasa, Restorative, Power and Mindfulness Teaching
- Certified: Breathing Space Yoga Studio, Mindful Schools Org
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 3
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Jenny Kierstead at Breathing Spaces Studio, Halifax, Nova Scotia. I trained in their 200hr Yoga Teacher Training program in 2015-2016.
- Date Joined: September 30, 2019
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I recently retired from the Nova Scotia Teachers Union as Executive Staff Officer of Professional Development. I have been in education for 31 years as a teacher, principal, coordinator and adjunct professor. For the past ten years, I supported the professional development of NSTU members. Now, I consult with schools, regions and provide yoga/mindfulness programs within my community. Please click on my website to see my qualifications and experience as an educator, facilitator and consultant.
About My Service
I will be offering beginner sessions and intermediate sessions in mindfulness and yoga. The style of yoga I will be using predominantly in my sessions will be vinyasa.
Recently, I became a cancer survivor journeying 8 months to wellness. I will be volunteering to support cancer patients and their families with mindfulness and yoga. This will cover patients within the Western Health Region of Nova Scotia.
- Girl on Fire Facilitator Training Program (October 04, 2019@8:36:AM)
- Yoga 200 Hour (October 04, 2019@8:27:AM)
- Mindfulness/ Working with Difficult Emotions (October 04, 2019@8:26:AM)
- Mindful Educator Essentials - Mindful Schools Org (October 04, 2019@8:23:AM)
- Mindfulness Fundamentals - Mindful Schools Org (October 04, 2019@8:19:AM)
- Masters of Education (October 04, 2019@8:15:AM)