Troy Bingham (CYA-E-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: Trail, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.kootenaysol.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Yin, Vinyasa, Hatha, Gentle, Ashtanga, Flow, Restorative, power,
- Certified: Shanti Yoga Studio, Rishikul Yogshala
- Years of Practice: >20
- Teaching Experience: 6
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Bipin Baloni,Joy Morell,
- Date Joined: August 16, 2019
- CYA Insurance: No
I found Yoga when I was in my mid-20's and found that I could alleviate pain and discomfort as well as stress from my work life by practicing and meditation. Since that realization, I wanted to become a YTT and offer this amazing practice to others. Time or money were never present at the same time for me, and only recently. In 2017, I had both the time and the money to complete my YTT200. I thoroughly enjoy bringing Yoga to the masses!
About My Service
I own and operate my own Yoga studio, Kootenay Sol Yoga. I teach between 18 and 21 classes per week (75-90 mins each) depending on the season. I also offer a Karma Yoga class at a local community hall weekly. I run beginner series', I offer yoga to groups like local sport teams, I partner with the local gyms to offer flexibility and mobility training to their athletes. I offer different levels and styles of Yoga.