Susanne de Baie (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha
- Certified: Kamena Yoga
- Years of Practice: since 2019
- Teaching Experience: 1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Lynn McGowan, Heather Greaves, Helena McKinney, Olivia Mead YFFR, Shaye Molendyk YogaFit for Warriors
- Date Joined: June 25, 2019
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
There are so many benefits of yoga to our mental and physical health. I am very interested in finding ways to make yoga accessible so people will try it and notice the benefits. They can use my class as a starting point to build confidence before joining a bigger class or continue to come to my smaller classes long term.
I am also interested in teaching groups of people that may not feel comfortable in mainstream classes ie. physical or developmental challenges , mental health issues, LGBQT+ community, etc.
Other certifications: Yoga for First Responders YFFR and YogaFit for Warriors (PTSD). My goal is to bring what I learn back to my community for first responders and veterans
About My Service
I work full time and go to school part time but I try to teach 1-3 times per week previously in my studio space at home but currently online. I enjoy working with small groups and/or individuals. The practice is geared towards the clients' needs and often ends up being a slow , accessible practice focusing on breath and body awareness.