Pam Dillon (CYA-E-RYT Gold Member)
- Location: Sidney, British Columbia Canada
- Website: 2039 Ardwell Avenue, Ganges
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Trauma-Sensitive
- Certified: Yoga Center-Toronto, Berkeley, Nosara, Costa Rica
- Years of Practice: 39
- Teaching Experience: 39
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Original teacher Yvonne McKinley, Toronto (1979-80, Yoga Center Toronto); Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D. (Acu-yoga, 2013); Alanna Layne Greenberg, (Trauma Sensitive Yoga, 2014), Kripalu resident (Stockbridge, MA, Jan 2015- March 2015), Stephen Cope
- Date Joined: February 20, 2019
- CYA Insurance: No
I have a background in clinical psychology. I have completed a doctorate in psychology all except my dissertation. (Ed.D, ABD). I hold a masters degree in applied psychology and a masters degree in marriage and family therapy. I am in private practice specializing in Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD). i soon will be offering more workshops and classes (recently moved from Toronto to B.C.)with a focus on trauma through my own clinic. Hence I would like to renew my CYA-RYAGold membership that expired in 2015. Because of the new clinic, I would like to be registered as CYA-E-RYTGold. Many thanks.
About My Service
i will be offering Trauma Sensitive Yoga classes and workshops.