Josiane O'Rourke (CYA-E-RYT 350 Member)
- Location: Montreal, Quebec Canada
- Website: www.oyoga.org
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Vinyasa, SUP, Yoga TuneUp, ThaiYoga Massage
- Certified: Yoga Sangha, ThaiYoga
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 8
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Sylvie Tremblay, Yoga Sangha SUP Yoga, Nadia Bonenfant (Juna Yoga), KSF Jill Miller, Yoga Tune UP Eleanore Piquet, Lotus Palm Manorama (sanskrit) Dominique Gagné (pré & post natal yoga)
- Date Joined: January 15, 2019
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I've been practicing yoga since 2008. It came into my life slowly, as I was attending one class per week “in between meetings” when my busy schedule iallowed for it. But it did not take long for me to feel the benefits of reconnecting with body and breath, and soon after I decided to dedicate more time to yoga. In 2010, I completed her yoga teacher training in Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin yoga in Montreal, Canada, where I am originally from.
About My Service
I teach yoga in many different places: yoga studios or stores, offices, in studios that I rent, on Paddle Boards and I do Thai Massage at home. Through teaching and practicing yoga, I see every day the benefits that this discipline brings to people committed to leading active lives!