Roxanna Gumiela (CYA-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: Oshawa, Ontario Canada
- Website: mshyoga.ca
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha Yoga - Vinyasa; Restorative; Prenatal, children's yoga, yoga for seniors, and yin yoga
- Certified: Rebirth Yoga Studio
- Years of Practice: 9
- Teaching Experience: 5
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Klema Rys Dorothy Guerra Drew Hume Jennifer Raye
- Date Joined: December 28, 2018
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I worked in Early Childhood Education and social services for 35 years. Yoga is my passion. I decided, in 2017, to quit a full-time position in ECE and pursue my yoga teacher certification.
I have been a life time learner and after receiving an undergraduate BA, I went on to get my ECE diploma and then my Master's degree in Public Administration. Working on my YTT 200 has been a pleasure and I continue to educate myself. I have numerous continuing education credits in Y12SR (Yoga for 12 Step Recovery), Yoga for Seniors, Thai Yoga Stretch, Mindfulness Meditation, Restorative yoga, prenatal yoga, yoga for children, and most currently - yin yoga.
About My Service
Group classes in Hatha yoga - vinyasa flow, deep stretch, balance, detox, fusion, restorative, prenatal children's yoga, and yin yoga.
- Prenatal Yoga (April 10, 2021@8:17:AM)
- 300 hour Yoga Therapy certification (December 28, 2020@3:55:PM)
- Therapeutic Yoga Intensive: Oct 2020 -6-Day/30 hrs (November 30, 2020@12:28:PM)
- Savasanahhh! (February 02, 2020@7:19:AM)
- Thai Yoga Stretching for Exercise Professionals (February 02, 2020@7:16:AM)
- Yoga for Seniors (December 05, 2019@12:58:PM)
- Teaching Yoga to Seniors (December 05, 2019@12:51:PM)
- Mindfulness Meditation Teacher-Yoga International (December 28, 2018@7:20:PM)
- Y12SR Facilitator (December 28, 2018@7:16:PM)