Michele Cadotte (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Waterloo, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.michelecadotte.ca
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Yoga for Mental Health
- Certified: Wilfrid Laurier University
- Years of Practice: 15
- Teaching Experience: 13
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Amy Weintraube (Yoga for Depression & Anxiety) Joan Shaner [Shradda] (Anusara Yoga) David Emerson (Trauma Sensitive Yoga) Paul Grilley (Yin Yoga) and various others from conferences over the years....Cindy Lee, Donna Fahri....
- Date Joined: December 19, 2018
- CYA Insurance: No
I'm a former secondary school teacher with specialty training in health and physical education. I have also worked as a life coach before qualifying as a psychotherapist. I'm a mother of two adult children and have been married for 26 years. I like to hike, camp, cross country ski, cycle, and grow my own food. I play the guitar and sing in a band.
About My Service
Because I'm also a Registered Psychotherapist, my current teaching involves the weaving together of mental health knowledge with mindfulness and yoga based tools. My current class is entitled Mindful Movement, Meditation & Relaxation and combines simple yoga postures, pranayama, meditation, visualization and relaxation to support and enhance the mental health of the participants.