Marian McNair (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Lake Forest, Illinois United States
- Website: www.cellularharmonies.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha
- Certified: Aura Wellness Center
- Years of Practice: 30
- Teaching Experience: 30
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Gabriel Halpern, Judy Landecker, Manuso Manos, Paul Jerard
- Date Joined: November 19, 2018
- CYA Insurance: No
I have been a yoga student my whole life and have practiced and studied with amazing teachers around the world. I studied Iyengar Yoga in Chicago multiple times a week for many years and have enjoyed continuing learning more about alignment, the breath and how our practice changes as our body ages.
Recently one of the place where I teach required me to obtain certification. I completed my online certification during the past summer and loved immersing myself in study along with continuing to teach many weekly classes.
I have worked with sound and vibrational healing for over 25 years and use the crystal bowls and my voice to bring about a harmonic state of peace. I am grateful for being able to offer this practice to so many people and combine yoga with the healing sounds of crystal bowls and voice during restorative classes.
Life is a gift and we have the opportunity to learn every day. I am grateful to offer my knowledge to others and love what I do.
About My Service
Gentle, Vinyasa, Chair, Restorative, Yoga for Osteoporosis.
- Catch and hold, A Practice Focused on Binding (September 10, 2019@2:50:PM)
- Playful Mobility Practices for Mature Yogis (September 10, 2019@2:48:PM)
- Cindy Lee, Surya Namaskar A Practice (September 10, 2019@2:46:PM)
- All Roads Lead to Side Plank with Amber Karnes (September 10, 2019@2:42:PM)
- Calming Flow for Anxiety (September 10, 2019@2:40:PM)
- Reboot Your Sun Salute (August 25, 2019@10:09:PM)
- Yin Yoga for the Psoas and Side Body (April 08, 2019@6:14:PM)
- Yin/Yang Fusion Class (November 20, 2018@4:09:PM)