Amberle Bocsy (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Banff, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Gentle Flow, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga
- Certified: Ahimsa CYA-RYS200, Yogayama
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: 5
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: JP Tamblyn-Sabo, Angela Greco, Trish Tutton, Erin Evans, Peter Cristou, Holly Foster, Mindy Johnston, Trish Tutton, Dorothy Price, Carly Forest, Michael Stone
- Date Joined: November 19, 2018
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
My approach to any yoga class is to guide students through postures with calm, clarity and curiosity. Students are given space to explore the subtleties that arise during their practice and to connect; breath, body, and mind.
When not teaching, you can find me at my hospital day-job, volunteering; painting; cooking; gardening or exploring the backcountry.
I have had the pleasure of teaching yoga classes in the workplace, chair yoga, introductory classes, mindfulness chocolate tasting for the Alberta Society of Nutritionists, meditation, and private classes.
Styles: Yin Yoga, Gentle Flow, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, Chair Yoga, Meditation.
About My Service
Group and private classes: yoga and/or meditation, pranayama
Yoga for beginners