Jannie Bolduc (CYA-E-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: Bromont, Quebec Canada
- Website: www.janniebolducbienetre.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha, Restorative
- Certified: Centre de Yoga de Montreal, Lotus Palm, Ecole de Naturotherapie du Quebec
- Years of Practice: 27
- Teaching Experience: 16
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Andrea Peloso, Davidji, Jennifer Maagendans, Shakta Kaur Khalsa, Jodi B. Komitor, Kam Thye Chow, Barrie Risman, Ellen Saltonstall, Mark Darby, Rodney Yee, etc
- Date Joined: July 13, 2018
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I started practicing yoga in my twenties in Montreal, when the only places to practice were pretty much the Sivananda center and the Ashtanga studio, so this is what I practiced for several years, until I discovered Anusara yoga a few years later. Then I practiced this style and explored others with some very good teachers while teaching myself a little bit everywhere in Montreal. I gave classes in Cegep André-Laurendeau for five years, in schools to children and teachers, and to private groups. Although I earned a living teaching yoga (asanas), my real passion is the real yoga: self-transformation through a mix of meditation, self-study, asana, pranayama and the new techniques we can to that...
I opened my small at home studio (in the eastern townships where I now live) in 2017, where I offer a couple of yoga classes weekly, thai yoga massage and meditation classes. My goal is to develop and offer transformational workshops and retreats in the future.
About My Service
Meditation, Hatha yoga (gentle, slow flow, restorative), Thai yoga massage, Coaching