Lawrie Keillor-Faulkner (CYA-E-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Omemee, Ontario Canada
- Website: http://
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: General Hatha (beginner/continuing), Vanda Scaravelli method, Hanna Somatics, QiGong Shibashi Instructor, Yin and restorative yoga
- Certified: Namaste International
- Years of Practice: 21+
- Teaching Experience: teaching since 2004
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Lila Osterman, Irene Beer, Marina Maclean, Karen Page, Sharon Smith-Carter
- Date Joined: August 18, 2010
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I have been studying yoga since the late '90s, starting with Lila Osterman, and then at the Humanistic Yoga Centre in Peterborough and with Marina Maclean. The last 10 years, or more, I have been taking and teaching classes at path to stillness yoga studio in Lindsay, ON.
I graduated as 500 hour Yoga teacher from Namaste International in '04/'05 and have been teaching part-time ever since. I was also a full-time cartography and Geographic Information Systems professor at Fleming College in Lindsay, ON, and retired last year. I was a member of Yoga Alliance but now feel I should be a member of our Canadian yoga group.
I regularly take workshops to keep myself refreshed; QiGong Shibashi Instructor is my latest certification. Hanna Somatics is an important training I have been offering to my students and I also enjoy adding Yin and restorative yoga to my sessions.
I love teaching yoga--I feel I am the best person I can be when I am teaching yoga.
About My Service
A long-time student of yoga, I completed my 500-hour hatha yoga training in 2004. I have taught yoga classes in the Kawartha Lakes since that time and have had the opportunity to experience the teachings of many international gurus and instructors.
- International Yoga Show & Conference, Toronto 2006 (August 19, 2019@10:41:AM)
- International Yoga Show & Conference, Toronto 2015 (August 19, 2019@10:40:AM)
- Kirtan, Yin and Chanting (August 19, 2019@10:39:AM)
- Fundamental Movement (August 19, 2019@10:38:AM)
- Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi Instructor Level 1 (August 19, 2019@10:37:AM)
- Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi (August 19, 2019@10:35:AM)