Lawrie Keillor-Faulkner (CYA-E-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Omemee, Ontario Canada
- Website: http://
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: General Hatha (beginner/continuing), Vanda Scaravelli method, Hanma Somatics
- Certified: Namaste International
- Years of Practice: 19+
- Teaching Experience: teaching since 2004
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Lila Osterman, Irene Beer, Marina Maclean, Karen Page, Sharon Smith-Carter
- Date Joined: August 18, 2010
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I have been studying yoga since the late '90s, starting with Lila Osterman, and then at the Humanistic Yoga Centre in Peterborough and with Marina Maclean. The last 5 years I have been taking and teaching classes at path to stillness yoga studio in Lindsay, ON.
I graduated as 500 hour Yoga teacher from Namaste International in '04/'05 and have been teaching part-time ever since. I am also a full-time cartography and Geographic Information Systems professor at Fleming College in Lindsay, ON. I was a member of Yoga Alliance but now feel I should be a member of our Canadian yoga group.
I regularly take workshops to keep myself refreshed: Hanna Somatics is the latest training I have been enjoying and offering to my students. I also enjoy adding Yin yoga to my sessions.
I love teaching yoga--I feel I am the best person I can be when I am teaching yoga.
About My Service