Jeff Phinney (CYA-RYT 250 Member)
- Location: Whitby, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Hatha, Fitness Yoga, Vinyasa, Restorative and Prenatal
- Certified: Fountain of Youth Yoga
- Years of Practice: 3
- Teaching Experience: <1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Penny McQueen, Amanda Tripp
- Date Joined: May 18, 2018
- CYA Insurance: No
I started my Yoga journey 3 years ago while looking for some activity to keep me fit over the winter. That search found me sitting on a mat for my first Yoga class. One week later I was hooked and have never looked back. Over that year, I found myself drawn more and more to a balanced lifestyle and to my Yoga practice.
I love active classes and try to strike a balance between vigorous and more laid-back yoga. My classes are relaxed and fun while also being focused and precise. I want to encourage students to move at their own pace and work slowly toward more challenging yoga poses.
My yoga teaching style draws on several types of yoga, including Hatha, Vinyasa and Ashtanga,. My main teaching style, though, is rooted in a breath-based Hatha practice.
About My Service
Hatha, Fitness Yoga, Vinyasa, Restorative and Prenatal