Jonathan Valder (CYA-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Mission, British Columbia Canada
- Website: www.blissninjasyoga.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha/Vinyasa, influenced by Anusara, Iyengar, and earth based wisdom.
- Certified: Himalayan Yog Ashram, Vancouver School of Healing Arts
- Years of Practice: 4
- Teaching Experience: 0
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Yogi Ram and Teju; Himalayan Yog Ashram, Rishikesh, IN// Rebekka Walker, Sjanie McInnis, Julia McCabe, Trisha Wilson, Chelsea Lee, Chantal Russell; Vancouver School of Healing Arts, Vancouver, CA
- Date Joined: April 27, 2018
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
I am an ambitious practitioner and teacher of yoga, breathing exercises, and meditation. I discovered meditation in northern Thailand in 2014 and have enjoyed a regular, rewarding practice ever since. In New Zealand in 2015 I was introduced to yoga by my partner, Linn. After exploring multiple disciplines and philosophies and one life changing trip to India later, I now teach yoga informed by modern bio-mechanics and earth based wisdom. I just finished studying the advanced 300 hour teacher training course with the amazing teachers at the Vancouver School of Healing Arts in Vancouver. Among other profound benefits, the sense of balance that I have begun to feel in all aspects of my life fuels my appetite to teach, guide, and inspire others to lead authentic, content, balanced lives.
About My Service