Linn-Tove M Taule (CYA-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Mission, British Columbia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Hatha Vinyasa, sequences influenced by Iyengar's sequencing template.
- Certified: Himalayan Yog Ashram, Vancouver School of Healing Arts
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: N/A
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Yogi Ram, Teg Singh Negi: Himalayan Yog Ashram. Rebekka Walker, Sjanie Mcinnis, Trisha Wilson, Julia Mccabe, Chelsea Lee, Chantal Russell: Vancouver School of Healing Arts.
- Date Joined: April 27, 2018
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
Linn is an enthusiastic, artistic, and musical Norwegian. After traveling around the world she unconditionally fell in love with yoga and mother earth, as a result she studied to become a yoga teacher and an adventure guide. She completed her Bachelor of Sport & Recreation in Auckland, New Zealand in 2014, and completed her advanced 300-hour yoga teacher training with Vancouver School of Healing Arts in 2018. Linn has nurtured her passions and has cultured a strong Sadhana, spiritual practice, which she strongly wishes to share with all beings through yoga, breathing, stillness, and meeting oneself in nature. Her teaching is inspired by Kashmir Shaivism, modern biomechanics, the alignment based Anusara Method and earth based wisdom. It is her calling to support others in realizing their higher purpose through introducing and nurturing practices of awareness, patience and compassion. Through these universal practices the beauty in each and every moment can be recognized
About My Service
Linn's teaching is inspired by Kashmir Shaivism, modern biomechanics, the alignment based Anusara Method and earth based wisdom.