Andrea Pedersen (CYA-RYT 550 Member)
- Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha, Gentle Hatha, Chair, Restorative, Trauma Informed. Pain Care Informed
- Certified: Kashtriya Yoga Teacher Training, Empowered Yoga
- Years of Practice: 9
- Teaching Experience: 4
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Dawn Lamothe Michele Theoret
- Date Joined: March 05, 2018
- CYA Insurance: No
I came to yoga in 2010 to find a way through my addictions. I found so much that in early 2015 I decided to take my YTT, an 18 month program with Dawn Lamothe. I officially received my certificate in 2016, but started teaching about half way through my training. After completing my 200 hour YTT I just felt that I wasn't prepared to teach, so I quickly began looking for more training and completed my 300 hour YTT with Michele Theoret at Empowered Yoga in the fall of 2018. In combination I have also found the Accessible Yoga movement and Yoga for All, which really resonate with me, as I firmly believe that yoga is for everyone. I am currently studying Pain Care Yoga and offering pain informed yoga in Wetaskiwin Alberta.
About My Service
Trauma Informed - Find a safe space, increase sensory awareness, explore mindful movements, and explore mindful immobilization.
- Trauma Informed Yoga (February 11, 2019@2:32:PM)