Amelia Kelley (CYA-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Cary, North Carolina United States
- Website: www.kelley-counseling.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Vinyasa, Yin and Iyengar
- Certified: Aura Wellness Center, USA
- Years of Practice: 12
- Teaching Experience: 2
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Dr. Paul Gerard, Jennie Wise
- Date Joined: February 19, 2018
- CYA Insurance: No
I am a seasoned art therapist with a passion for mind body work and research. I completed my PhD in General psychology and studied the effect of Yoga and HIIT exercise on adult ADHD symptoms. In my past I was a dancer from the ages of 3 to 19 years old and began my journey with yoga in college at the age of 18. I have practiced for the last 18 years, with my perspective continually changing and growing as to the power that yoga can have for myself and my clients. I also have a passion for writing and would like to bring the power of yoga to the science-help field at large.
About My Service
I am teaching Yin yoga, mind body centered yoga, somatic processing, yoga therapy and Vinyasa flow for insomnia, depression and anxiety both in small group and private sessions.