Margaret Colbourne (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Corner Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Vinyasa, hatha, chair, restorative,
- Certified: Live Breathe Grow Yoga Training
- Years of Practice: >30
- Teaching Experience: 1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Nancy Buckle Tina Coleman Paul Gallora: yogafit Canada MAureen Rae Melanie Caines Maureen Barry
- Date Joined: January 09, 2018
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I am 64 years & have practiced yoga for over 30 years. As a yoga teacher, I enjoy sharing the many benefits of yoga with others.
Active for healthy aging is one of my passions.
Winter consists of X country skiing, Snowshoeing; otherwise I love to hike & run,.
I love to stay current with health issues & how yoga can benefits.
I enjoy spending time with family & friends & travelling.
About My Service
Yoga for 55+ & beginners, Gentle Flow, chair yoga,Restorative & Corporate/office type yoga
- chair yoga teacher training 12 hrs (January 22, 2019@9:18:AM)
- Yin Yoga For Flexibility & Stress Relief Kassandra (December 30, 2018@9:06:AM)
- YOga Course for Beginners : Libby Seery (December 30, 2018@9:02:AM)
- yoga medicine's guide Therapeutic Yoga, Tiffany C (December 30, 2018@8:57:AM)
- Chair YOga for seniors & beginners:Kassandra Reinh (December 30, 2018@8:51:AM)
- Fascia and the Power of Movement in Mind-Body Tran (November 06, 2018@6:11:AM)
- Wander East Conference, ST John's NL (November 06, 2018@6:03:AM)
- Tom Myers - Fascia and the Power of Movement in Mi (November 06, 2018@5:54:AM)
- Alignment (November 06, 2018@5:41:AM)
- Restorative training (April 16, 2018@2:12:PM)
- Restorative 101 Jillian Pransky (January 09, 2018@7:28:PM)