Amanda Hobart Pym (CYA-YT Member)
- Location: New Germany, Nova Scotia Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Vinyasa Flow, Gentle Flow, Yoga Nidra, Chair Yoga, Yin, Restorative, Suspension Yoga, Yoga Therapy
- Certified: Kripalu Centre for Yoga and Health, Mount Royal University
- Years of Practice: 20
- Teaching Experience: 8
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Maureen Rae (Maureen Rae's Yoga Studio) Jennifer Reis and Jurian Hughes (Kripalu) Beatrix Montanille (The Flying Yogi) Mount Royal University Yoga Therapy Extension Program
- Date Joined: December 04, 2017
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I have had a personal yoga practice for many years, but have found so much joy in sharing the practice of yoga with others. I teach a variety of yoga modalities in order to make yoga accessible to all students. I have completed my Yoga Therapy certification in 2019 and have expanded my offerings to include therapeutic practice for those looking to work individually or in a group on specific mental, emotional or physical health concerns.
About My Service
I offer a mindful and well supported practice that can be adapted to any level of practice. I love to use props and my favourite part of class is leading guided relaxation and meditation.