Rhonda Mills (CYA-RYT Gold Member)
- Location: Chelsea, Quebec Canada
- Website: www.ShantiVision.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Service Offered: Hatha Yoga
- Certified: ParaYoga Master Training, Nonviolent Communication, Body-Mind Coaching, and Transformational Leadership
- Years of Practice: 18
- Teaching Experience: 17
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Todd Norian Yogarupa Rod Stryker Pandit Rajmani Tigunait Kathlyn Hendricks Erich Schiffmann Rolf Sovik Dr. Partap Chauhan Douglas Brooks Sally Kempton Bill Mahony Shiva Rea Gabrielle Roth Debbie Rosas
- Date Joined: May 12, 2017
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
Rhonda is a joyous free spirit who has facilitated people to return home to who they truly are for the past 17 years. Her classes, events, and teacher trainings create a space of compassion, freedom, and wondrous discovery.
After a career performing internationally as a dancer, Rhonda dived into yoga in 2000, and in 2003, Pandit Rajmani Tigunait initiated her into the tradition of Sri Vidya. She is steeped in Rod Stryker’s Parayoga, conscious living with Kathlyn Hendricks, PhD, and her decades of experience teaching multiple dance techniques and creative movement. Rhonda completed certifications in ParaYoga, BodyMind Coaching, Nonviolent Communication, and Transformational Leadership.
About My Service
Inspired by Yogic and Tantric texts and philosophies, you will be guided to expand your energy, creativity, and enhance your overall well-being. Through these powerful practices, time-tested over ages, you are supported to integrate the strands of your breath, intention, energy, will, and physical body to continually re-weave all the gifts granted to you as a human being into every aspect of your life. The possibilities of what you can create are endless!
In addition to Yoga events, Rhonda offers online coaching, Transformation Dance, and a yearlong training: Facilitation of Embodied Transformation. TransformationPlayground.com