Josiane Deslauriers (CYA-RYT 450 Member)
- Location: Lachine, Quebec Canada
- Website: www.facebook.com/josianedeslauriers.yoga/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha Yoga from the Sivananda tradition
- Certified: Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre, Yoga de la Vie
- Years of Practice: 3
- Teaching Experience: 288 hours
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Swami Brahmananda, Swami Swaroopananda, Céline Gingras, Marlène Graveline Leduc
- Date Joined: February 24, 2017
- CYA Insurance: Hub International
Since I obtain officially my certification for the 200 hours Teacher training course at the Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre at Nassau in April 2015, I have given myself the mandate to share the beautiful philosophy of yoga by teaching yoga practices and also by adding more kindness and gratitude in my life. I love a practice that flows naturally and gracefully, giving thanks to this sacred body which has been given to us as wonderful gift to learn and grow and making the most of our human existence. This being said, my experience as a ballet dancer had helped me a lot for sequencing my classes and feeling the benefits of each yoga posture as I was already aware and sensitive to my body. Seeing magic and sacred in everything and everyone around me has transform my life. Through yoga, I am still learning everyday to let go my ego and to embrace a more genuine relation to the world. Last summer, in 2016, I had the chance to be hire by the city of Montréal to guide yoga practices by the lakeshore of the Lachine canal. I had welcomed up to 75 practitioners per practice that season! It has been such an incredible experience and I will be forever thankful for it.
About My Service
I offer my service as a yoga teacher for group classes in yoga studios mainly. I have experience teaching hatha yoga, power yoga and yin yoga. I am used to teach to a wide variety of practitioners ; from beginners to more advanced ones.