Suzanne Côté (CYA-E-RYT 500 Member)
- Location: Hatley, Quebec Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Hatha
- Certified: Himalaya Yoga Valley Centre, Sampoorna Yoga, India
- Years of Practice: 23
- Teaching Experience: 12
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: LIFE, Eric Edelman, Chandra Swami
- Date Joined: November 16, 2016
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
Practicing yoga as a complement to other activities, that included; being a companion at the extended care unit of a close by hospital, flamenco dancing and dressage riding, proved quickly to be of such benefit that I kept yoga as a daily routine, discipline in my life.
This daily yoga practice eventually led to the 200hr and 500hr certification in India.
For the past 12 years meditation is also part of my daily routine. I always love to share the benefits of yoga practice and meditation to anyone interested in this field.
About My Service
Offering a mix of Ashtanga, Vinyasa and Hatha. Proposing a series of sustained and flowing asanas. Through comfortable alignment and breath mindfullness, we herefore invite focus, stability, harmony of body and mind, therefore developing and transforming our approach towards us and others, into loving kindness. Namaste.
- Health Centre and Wellness Centre CSVM (September 20, 2021@9:35:AM)