Kristin Jarrett (CYA-RYT 200 Member)
- Location: Burlington, Ontario Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Offered: Hatha yoga flow, stretch and breathe
- Certified: Sheridan College
- Years of Practice: 20
- Teaching Experience: Fitness clubs, yoga studios, personal sessions
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Meditation: Tony Murdock, Towards Stillness Rachel, Anwar, Kristina, Shanine and Natalie at Chrysalis Yoga Burlington, Julie Tesolin yoga Toronto And many other teachers over the years attending workshops and courses at the Yoga Conference and others.
- Date Joined: September 13, 2014
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
I fell in love with yoga over 20 years ago when I was a student and spent too many hours sitting studying. I immediately wanted to learn more and did my training. The movement taught me how to connect to my body, focus and escape the chatter in my mind. I expanded my knowledge with meditation training which I completed in 2017. Yoga and meditation have carried me through all the challenges life has passed my way and helps me be the best me. I love sharing my knowledge with others and learning from those who join me to share my practice.
About My Service
I am currently offering online classes during the pandemic to help get you up and moving in the mornings. I also am available for supply teaching if needed in the local area once the pandemic is over.