Jonathan Henkelman (CYA-RYT 350 Member)
- Location: Whitehorse, Yukon Territory Canada
- Website: N/A
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Acroyoga, yin, others
- Certified: Yinspiration, Acro Yoga Montreal
- Years of Practice: 5
- Teaching Experience: 1
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Nicole Golden Bernie Clark Millisa Greenwood Joan Deverteuil Jo Phee Joe Barnett
- Date Joined: June 08, 2016
- CYA Insurance: No
My two primary practices are acroyoga and yin. Of course I branch out into other forms of yoga, vinyasa, ashtanga, flow yoga, but these two are my staple, and the ones I keep returning to.
I find acroyoga and yin complement each other well: the former gets me out of myself, and allows me to see myself in the context of relationship; the latter helps me turn inwards, looking deeper into my soul. Physically, acro builds strength and balance, while yin builds length and relaxation. Emotionally acro brings me joy and laughter; yin allows me to find and spend time with my more shadowy emotions.
Together they help me explore myself as a whole.
About My Service
I currently teach acroyoga and yin out of Breath of Life Studio here in Whitehorse. It's a great place to call home. Feel free to find me there!
- Acroyoga Montreal Level 2 (September 14, 2016@11:38:AM)