Lisa Mosher (CYA-E-RYT GOLD Member)
- Location: Southampton, Ontario Canada
- Website: www.lisamosher.com
- E-mail: Private
- Service Offered: Cross-Disciplinary approach to Hatha Yoga
- Certified: DevaTree School of Yoga CYA-RYSGOLD
- Years of Practice: 10
- Teaching Experience: 5
- Professor, Guru or Teachers: Tamika Tara Schilbe, Co-Founder & Director of DevaTree Carolyn Jyoti Burke, Co-Founder & Director of DevaTree Brenda Dowell, E-RYT 1000, DevaTree Program Director
- Date Joined: March 07, 2016
- CYA Insurance: HUB International
Yoga has been weaving in and out of my life for the last ten years, sometimes gracefully and sometimes with a message so powerful that my only choice was to stay, listen and surrender. My yoga practice and journey has given me an amazing opportunity for self discovery, exploration, development and acceptance. This coming together of mind, body and spirit has created more vitality, peace, strength balance and grace in my world.
In 2011 I met my teachers Tamika and Carolyn who at the time were facilitating the Nosara 200Hr YTT in Canada. I knew without a doubt that their philosophy aligned with my beliefs and continued my studies with DevaTree, completing my 500hr certification in 2014 and my 1000hr certification in December 2016. Using the DevaTree philosophy, yoga foundations and flows I have been teaching yoga classes in various yoga studios, and community locations for the past five years.
I have recently completed DevaTree's Satelitte Director Program and will be directing the DevaTree 200hr Yoga Teacher Training in Owen Sound, Ontario which begins in March, 2017.
About My Service
Assisting DevaTree School of Yoga 200 hour YTT and various other YTT 300 hour elective programs.
Teaching Foundation and Gentle & Therapeutics Yoga Classes
Private Yoga Sessions
Facilitating Partner Yoga workshops
Co-Facilitating Yoga & Dance Retreats